новости и события

13 июня 2017

Lubiam 2017: The company growth continues

The brilliant outcome of the last 6 years is confirmed by the first months of 2017. After closing 2015 with +11% over the previous year’s turnover, Lubiam keeps the momentum and exceeds 50 Million Euros in 2016 (+5%): the positive trend that has characterized the Mantua based company in the past 6 years continues.

Italy confirms itself as Lubiam’s main market and represents 56% of the company’s turnover, while the export markets covers the remaining 44%.  The company’s key markets are USA (which corresponds to 22% of the export turnover), Canada (that registered an astonishing performance of +30%). Among the nations steadily growing, we find Norway (+35%), Japan (+10%), Spain (+24%), Russia (+9%), UK (+21%).

The Made to Measure Service, representing 10% of the total income of the company, has reached +39% and confirms itself as a crucial driver for the development of the company.  The feedbacks concerning appreciation and satisfaction are extremely positive. New collaborations all over the world  increase in number the opportunities to organize events and special projects. In particular, the FW 17/18 season has marked +24% compared to the same period last year.

In 2017 Lubiam has started several strategic projects that include:

-    widening the partners network within the Made to Measure Service;
-    looking for a new location for the New York showroom;
-    significantly investing in a communications strategy in Japan
-    finalizing a B2B e-commerce platform which is aimed at improving and optimizing the services offered to Lubiam retailers.

Lubiam has always been in the front line in developing welfare and work-life balance initiatives. In 2017 the company continues along this path with actions dedicated to employees that comprise, among other events, a rich programme of training courses. In this way, Lubiam keeps choosing to invest in boosting its internal resources.